top of page

If you’ve fallen behind in filing a tax return for one or more years, the problem can start to feel overwhelming. Taxpayers typically do not file their taxes due to missing all or a portion of their records, personal hardship and/or neglect.

Whether you negligently forgot to pay your tax or were simply confused, a tax expert can help you get your tax returns filed as quickly as possible to avoid more trouble with the IRS.  The sooner you file, the fewer interests and penalties you will have. 

The Tax Man can prepare past returns using various substitute sources when there are missing records. Those returns should be filed as soon as possible in order to avoid accumulated compounding interest.


Also, it should be noted that if returns have not been filed in the most recent three tax years, those returns should be prepared immediately in order to claim any refunds that may be due.


Our Services
bottom of page